SWIM THE COAST
6 WEEK CHALLENGE
Coastlands Aquatic Centre & Ōtaki Pool
Monday 10 May - Sunday 20 June 2021
Are you up for the challenge?
Join our six-week challenge and Swim, Aquafit, Aqua Jog or Walk the length of the Kāpiti Coast (approx. 36kms) all from the comfort of your local swimming pool.
Free to register and open to all ages and abilities, it's a great way to stay active over the cooler months.
Get your friends, family and workmates involved and have some fun along the way. All those who complete the course over the 6 weeks go in the draw to win a $200 Coastlands Gift Card!
How the challenge works:
1. CREATE ONETIME PROFILE & REGISTER FOR SWIM THE COAST CHALLENGE
Registration is free - simply click on the 'Start Registration' box to create a onetime profile and register for Swim the Coast by entering in your details. (See step-by-step 'How to register' below in FAQs or ask reception for help).
On registering you will receive a confirmation email from OneTime. This email will include your own personal edit code that can be used to enter your results or to make changes.
2. LOG YOUR DISTANCE
Swim, Aquafit, Aqua Jog or Walk - the choice is yours!
Once the challenge starts on Monday 10 May, every time you come in during the challenge, simply log your distance online.
Swimming = enter your Kms swum (1 hour minimum swimming = 2.5km)
1 Aquafit class = 2.5kms
1 hour aqua walking or jogging = 2.5km
We appreciate your honesty when tracking and logging your time online.
3. TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
You will be able to track your progress on the map, and view how everyone is going via the results page.
4. HAVE FUN & REACH YOUR GOAL!
Frequently Asked Questions:
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Registration is free, simply click on the 'Start Registration' box and take the following steps:
Creating a OneTime profile:
- Enter details (First name, last name, email & password)
- Select 'Swim the Coast Challenge'
- Select participant - Enter participant information (First name, Last name, Gender, Birthday (dd-mm-yyyy) & email), then click next
- You will need to read and accept Terms & Conditions
HOW LONG DOES THE EVENT RUN FOR?
You have from Monday 10 May to Sunday 20 June to complete the challenge.
Registration is available from Tuesday 27 April, and at any stage during the challenge.
HOW DO I UPLOAD MY DISTANCE?
Every time you come in for a swim, Aquafit, Aqua Jog or Walk during the challenge, simply log on to register your distance by:
- Clicking the 'Enter your result' tab
- Enter your distance (measured in Kms)
- Swimming = enter your Kms swum (1 hour minimum swimming = 2.5km)
- 1 Aquafit class = 2.5kms
- 1 hour Aqua Jogging or Walking = 2.5kms
- Select your discipline (Swim, Aquafit, Aqua Jog, Aqua Walk, Other)
| Monday, 3 May 2021 |
Monday, 10 May 2021
Sunday, 20 June 2021
|Registration is closed|